
The wait is almost over! Yesterday we received our travel approval from China. Although we are free to travel at any time now, we have decided to leave on Nov. 7th. If we wait until then, the kids will miss 4 days less of school (due to Veterans Day and the Thanksgiving holidays.) I can not believe that our 2 year and 4 month wait is really coming to end.
****WE ARE COMING TO GET YOU KAI!****
Oh, how I wish he could hear (and understand) me. I pray that his nannies are preparing him for a "mommy and daddy". Even if they are talking to him about us, I doubt that he actually understands the concept of a family. But he will very soon.
I recently put in for an extended leave from work. No, it didn't go over too well. A little yelling and a few disappointed looks but nothing I couldn't handle. Women are so much stronger than men give them credit for. I always laughed during my stint at the Police Academy that the instructors thought yelling, screaming and a few cuss words would break me. I wanted so badly to tell them that they were a piece of cake next to my toddler and preschooler!












No comments:
Post a Comment